On May 20, 2020, panelists from the DOJ, SEC, and FBI participated in a virtual town hall to discuss the state of play of FCPA and healthcare fraud enforcement as the United States and the rest of the world navigate the wide-ranging challenges wrought by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Government panelists included:
- Robert Zink (Chief of the Fraud Section, Criminal Division, DOJ);
- Daniel Kahn (current Senior Deputy Chief of the Fraud Section, and former FCPA Unit Chief, DOJ);
- Joe Beemsterboer (current Senior Deputy Chief of the Fraud Section, and former Chief of the Health Care Fraud Unit, DOJ);
- Charles Cain (Chief of the FCPA Unit of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement); and
- Leslie Bakschies (Unit Chief at the FBI).